Purpose of NatureScouter

This blog will address mainly two issues - Nature and Scouting.

The purpose of Nature blogs is to educate and promote the awareness of Singapore’s and global environmental and conservation issues to the public and the Scouting community. The Scouting-related blogs serve the similar purpose by promoting the World’s largest youth movement and its activities to the public.

This blog was created thanks to the persistent demands of all my dear friends to blog, and on my 25th birthday, this blog was born.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Super Star in the News!

Pentaceraster-P1070287
Remember this Super Star of Cyrene Reef (Pentaceraster mammillatus)? It's up in the news!!

For those who missed it (like me... couldn't get a copy by the time I reached back in SG), visit here and here.

Note: My green rubber tubing is in the photo! Hahaha...

No comments: