Purpose of NatureScouter

This blog will address mainly two issues - Nature and Scouting.

The purpose of Nature blogs is to educate and promote the awareness of Singapore’s and global environmental and conservation issues to the public and the Scouting community. The Scouting-related blogs serve the similar purpose by promoting the World’s largest youth movement and its activities to the public.

This blog was created thanks to the persistent demands of all my dear friends to blog, and on my 25th birthday, this blog was born.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pulau Tioman, Malaysia

I was with Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research in Tioman to conduct a field study camp for Hwa Chong Institute. Being my first time there, it was a pretty good experience. The biodiversity there was rather familiar with the occasional new stuff. Also had a good snorkeling experience, seeing crown of thorns, cushion sea star, damn lots of sea urchins, damn lots of corals, damn lots of reef fishes. With no waterproof cameras, I can show nothing. Perhaps the others will put something up.

A-P1070886
Beautiful view outside my room.

A-P1080002
With the occasional rainbow after the rain.

Due to shortage of time, the photos are once again in montage style.

TiomanMontage1

TiomanMontage3

TiomanMontage2

Damn lots of stuff, damn little time. Damn... I'm using too much... 'damn'...?

No comments: