Purpose of NatureScouter

This blog will address mainly two issues - Nature and Scouting.

The purpose of Nature blogs is to educate and promote the awareness of Singapore’s and global environmental and conservation issues to the public and the Scouting community. The Scouting-related blogs serve the similar purpose by promoting the World’s largest youth movement and its activities to the public.

This blog was created thanks to the persistent demands of all my dear friends to blog, and on my 25th birthday, this blog was born.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

YEP Article

This is an article that I wrote for National Youth Council for their first YEP Journal. It's titled, 'YEP Journal Vol. 1: Expeditions: Journeys of Hearts, Hands and Minds'. There is no better time to start blogging with this article than on the day that I turned 25, and beginning a new chapter in my life. So I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it. Thank you to all who have been ever pushing me to start blogging so here it is, just for you all. And thank you Ria for the photos in the article!

*Click on image to for a larger view.








*With permission from National Youth Council. Copyright belongs to National Youth Council.

1 comment:

shuyi said...

HAHA. Knew your blog would be like that!

Shu Yi